This Month: Are You Gonna Eat That? Nutrition Programs for Your WorksiteEvent Date: Thursday, August 26, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. EDT
If your employees are like most Americans, they aren’t eating enough fruits, vegetables and whole grains. They’re also eating too much fat and sodium. That can lead to obesity, low energy and an increased risk for many diseases.
Register now for our August webinar when our health promotion specialists, Nancy Lesch and Meg Rothenstein, will help you:
- Discover the effects of poor nutrition habits on health care costs.
- Understand the link between overweight, obesity and disease.
- Learn how healthy eating can lead to better overall health.
- Find resources for implementing your worksite nutrition program.
- Learn about the role of communication and incentives in worksite nutrition programs.
- Determine the best ways to evaluate your programs.
Don’t miss your chance to attend!
Please feel free to forward the invitation and registration link to anyone in your organization who could benefit from this presentation, including employer benefit administrators, health promotion advocates, wellness ambassadors or company executives.
We hope this presentation will help you to achieve your company’s wellness goals.
Viewing and printing this document requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded free from the Adobe site.